How to become a volunteer...
1. Pick up an application: visit our headquarters station (4395 S. Irby St., Florence, SC 29505).
2. Fill out the application: the application must be fill out completely.
3. Obtain your 10 year driving record: if you have a few items to report, it won't keep you from being able to join.
4. Obtain a copy of your high school diploma or GED: if you don't have it, you must be actively trying to obtain it.
5. Obtain a copy of your drivers license and social security card: required for legal purposes.
6. Turn in the application: easy enough!
Your application must be turned in seven days prior to our monthly board meeting which is held every Tuesday, before the first Thursday of the month. Once your application is turned in and reviewed, we will contact you to let you know to be at the board meeting at 7:00PM.